Ink

5:36 am

So I've been really into drawing/sketching & painting lately. You know, as a hobby. Recently I've been having so much free time so I decided to put all those free hours to good use. I have always fancied art, preferbably anything that involves colours; acrylic,water colour, colour pencils, chalk and even crayons. I used to draw and doodled a lot but I never really thought I would be into sketching , though I'm not really a pro but my honestly my sketches and paintings are pretty decent ( I think) Judge all you want.... I dont mind.

Water Colour : A tree Frog

 

 

Pen Sketches

Here are some of my work. I know, they're not that good but I think they look alright haha What do you think?  So far I did about 2 acrylic paintings, 1 water colour painting, and 5 pen sketches (but I only have pictures of 2/5) Currently in the process of finishing my 3rd acrylic painting, hope to blog about it pretty soon. :) Stay tuned! 

P/s:
I might be vlogging soon and don't worry, I will post the link up here. So feel free to email me for any video requests or you can just comment below :)

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments