Chanel Espadrilles

3:55 am



R  E  V  I  E  W

Not long ago, I have recently received as generous gift from my boyfriend for my 20 th birthday ( yes, I am half way to 40). I received these popular bad boy Chanel canvas espadrilles in white/off white. First and foremost I obviously freaked out when I unboxed it because as we all know that anything from this luxurious brand isn't cheap and I am definitely blessed that I was given this, along with some other goodies from Chanel also. They look absolutely stunning in person and they are the utter most comfortable pair of casual slip on I have ever worn. 

Coco you did it good..

I tried them on and I was so happy that they were just my size. My foot is rather long but somewhat narrow which makes it hard to get the right shoe size for some cuts. Here, I am wearing assize UK6 which is a size 39. Large I KNOW. They are soft and supple and the espadrilles part is hard and durable. I am trying to resist myself from wearing them too often just incase I wear them out. Also, I wouldn't want them to get dirty! These espadrilles come is a variety of beautiful colours including, pink, orange, blue and many more. For those who don't really fancy canvas, then Chanel produces leather ones as well. However, they are much more expensive then the canvas ones. I honestly can't wait for summer, so that i bring these bad boys out to play.

(those aren't my feet btw)

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments