Black Chanel Ballerina Flats

9:40 am


These babies are my first purchase of 2017 and I mean look at them! Needless to say, they are simply so classy and beautiful. These are the black lambskin with a patent leather cap ballerina flats from Chanel. As most of you know, every few seasons, items from Chanel would appreciate in price. Previously, these flats costed only £450 but now they cost GBP £500. They just look so delicate and I can't simply mentally prepare myself to wear them out in London and get them ruined in under 5 minutes.

I've made my fair share in buying the wrong size for my shoes especially flats. I thought I'd go for a size that is half a size bigger than my usual. I noticed that my 38 and 38 1/2 sized shoes get a little tight after a lot of walking. I opted to get these flats in a 39. Its just slightly a little loose but I have 100% convinced myself that once I start walking a lot, my legs would swell up and expand and that the shoes would be just the right size for me.


SJY

You Might Also Like

1 comments