20 Facts About Me

4:36 am

2 0  F A C T S   A B O U T  M E

Many who were tagged by friends flooded their instagram caption with 20 facts about themselves. I thought that it would be better for me to blog about it instead as I was tagged my two friends Amirah and Ji Mun. 


  1. I am an only child
  2. I am completely obsessed with ice-cream, french fries and also cats 
  3. I play hockey. I hate it but i love it. Also i started playing hockey at the age of 10
  4. I am a lefty
  5. I am very insecure about.... mostly everything I could ever think about
  6. I enjoy singing but I never really like (or ever) sing live /infront of people as I am too shy.
  7. I enjoy dressing up
  8. Im lazy
  9. Im living in a house which is older than me (my mum gee up in this house;which I'm living in) and i am currently using her old room.
  10. Currently studying in London and hoping i am able to score a high 1:1 in the nearby future
  11. My top fav colour would be hot pink . Note that my fav colour would change daily. so lets just say I like all colours except for ugly shades.
  12. I am as blind as a bat. I've been wearing contacts since i was 13 and I've been wearing glasses ever since i was in Primary 2
  13. I suck at BM but i manage to get an A after like 11 years of studying the subject haha
  14. I can be funny at times
  15. I laugh at my own jokes
  16. I can't force a burp
  17. I enjoy acrylic painting
  18. I have this obsession with shiny or glittery things
  19. I iron my hair almost everyday for about 6 years now
  20. I hate Horror movies but i want to watch them. (will regret later) and the dark
So there you go. A brief summary about me. If you have any other questions , feel free to ask me on ask.fm :)

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments