Food review #6

12:08 pm


SO F T  S E R V E 
- S O C I E T Y - 
Unit 35 BOXPARK,, 2-10 Bethnal Green Rd, London E1 6GY



Soft serve society sells... yup you got it, ice cream - soft serve premium ice creams. You can get a crazy sundae, freak shakes, or have your premium soft serve ice cream in a cone or cup. It up to you. Being the boring person that I am who wont't take a risk, guess what I got. I just had to order the most boring thing on the menu, vanilla soft serve ice cream in a cup. I felt a bit feisty that day so I added some oreo crumbs on top of my ice cream. 
I am pretty rigid old woman who is not into being adventurous when it comes to ice cream. I don't like screwing up my flavours and eventually not enjoying it. I take flavours/ ice cream very very  seriously as you can see...

I have heard of this soft serve place for ages and now I have finally gotten the chance to try it! That was my lucky day! Everytime I hang around Shoreditch or box park, I never get the chance to try this. Im either too full from lunch/dinner/whatever I munched on or I feel like a whale thus feeling bad to have even a lick of ice cream. The vanilla soft serve that I ordered was so plain but so so delicious and filling! I wasn't disappointed at all. It had a more milky taste to it rather than a creamy one which I liked. I have always preferred milky or creamy anyways. Creamy is like the vanilla cone you get from the ice cream truck for £1, nope not a fan. 

The only thing I wasn't happy about was the cup. When you look at my soft serve picture, you would think that they would give a generous amount of ice-cream in it since the cup is pretty long. Don't be fooled. There are two cups, one long one and another small one in it that fits like 1/4th of the cup. I wasn't too happy when i found out about that though. Besides that, I still think that soft serve society have one of the best soft serve ice creams in London. So you better check them out if you're even in London! They do other crazy flavours too like Matcha and weekly specials like cocount, black sesame, charcoal etc. For the weekly specials, you'd need to ask the nice lady at the till for the weekly flavour.

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments