Dinner

7:33 pm


So last night, Yamaz,Aliya,Mira and I had dinner at Burger Lab. Aliya and Yamaz went with me in my car and we met Mira half way at Mid Valley. Despite this being my second time to burger lab, none of us knew the road to Burger Lab so I thought waze would come in handy. Mira keyed in the address and we made our way. It took us around 30 minutes to get to burger lab because we took a few wrong turns. We reached our destination around 9.45 pm. Both of us found two parking spots right in front of the restaurant. Lucky us!

When we got in the line was pretty long to be honest however the line wasn't untill outside the shop,just inside. The line looked long but in fact it wasn't/ It only looked long because people ere standing in groups. There were no available tables,so all us thought that we had to eat in the car or something. Suddenly we saw a free bench that could fit about 3 people. Mira ran and sat there. SCORE! Mira eyed the couple sitting across her who looked like they were about to finish their burger. 

We ordered our food and waited patiently. Mira and Yamaz wasn't really sure what burger they wanted so they told me that they wanted whatever I was going to order for myself. I was pretty hungry so I thought with my stomach haha. I ordered an A+ burger and I added a hashbrown and an extra patty. So the 3 of us had that. Aliya however had the cthutulu (ke-tu-lu) which is a normal burger with their "special" sauce and hard deep fried oysters. 

Our A+ burger +extra patty + hashbrown (set)

Our burger + Aliya's burger(set) The one in the paper fold.

The burger was amazing! We managed to scare of the couple in front of Mia and totally claimed the other bench. I sat with Aliya on one bench and Mira sat with Yamaz on the bench opposite ours. The 4 of us were actually very lucky to get a big table. We were very comfortable. haha Mira did mention that she had two Nasi Lemaks' at 6pm in college, however she was the first to finish her burger!  We definitely enjoyed every bite. I regretted adding an extra patty because I was so full and bloated after. Wrong move... Sara, Wrooong move....



We talked and laughed after finishing our burgers.  Guess which tray or whatever you call it is whose?


We decided to go home around 10 pm and cam-whored outsite the shop for about i dont know... 5 minutes (hehe) Cam-whoring is a must, anywhere anytime. A MUST



Aliya and I went in one car and Yamaz went in Mira's car. We convoyed back. Our trip back wasn't as bad. We got home in less than 30 minutes really. Then we just talked and gossiped because it has been ages since I last saw them. I was definitely what I needed. I was able to pour my heart out to them. It felt like school again. It was a really chilled and lovely night indeed.

I recommend all of you to try Burger lab. It was a great experience! Here's the address:

14,Jalan 21/22
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46300.

Operating Hours: 5 pm-10.15 pm


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments