Bobbi isn't Brown

5:46 am



Met up with my friend last weekend and the first thing i noticed were her eyes.  Her winged eye liner looked so perfect and the colour of her liner was so black. Like really black.  Of course, I asked her what liner she used and how she got it to look so clean and winged. Honestly, both of us aren't make up junkies.

So she told me that she had been using Bobbi brown's black gel liner ever since our Colombian friend, Maria introduced it to her. Maria, being a make up junkie had used almost all cosmetic brands ever created. Bobbi Brown, Mac, Benefit, NARS, Chanel etc, you name it! So i kind of believed her when she said that this gel liner would have to be the best gel liner she has ever used. 

Gave it a go, bought my first ever cosmetic product form Bobbi Brown,Selfridges for about £17.50    including the liner brush. I couldn't wait to try it. I have never used gel before and I've never applied my eyeliner with a liner brush so I found it relatively hard to apply the liner onto my eye lid. Frankly speaking, it was somewhat easy in a way. I found it rather easy, surprisingly. It was so smooth and i managed to draw a perfect wing on both sides of my eye. That's something i was never able to do with a pencil liner or a liquid liner. 

I suggest all you make up junkies try this gel liner out!  You definitely won't be disappointed!

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments