Adventure Time

6:17 am

Late mornings are the best especially when you have lots of people to share it with. My Saturday was indescribable though a little bipolar to be frank. I started the day with a long hot shower.I did my hair, then made breakfast in the kitchen with Aida. When I got to the kitchen, Nahee was roughly scrubbing away. Nahee is a OCD freak. So i just caught her in her "moment" I felt pretty bad after because me and Aida made a big mess after preparing brunch.

Our itinerary was to have brunch-go to Selfridges-get my brows done-head back to piccaddilly court- have dinner with Tok Cheh. We got to Selfridges at quarter past 2 and there were so many human beings I swear. Went straight to Blink and made my brow appointment for 4.15pm. Aida and I went shopping to kill time. Guilty pleasures hehe, I bought 2 peasant outfits and a kimono-ish cardigan from forever 21. I don't know why but I am completely in love with peasant outfits! Every time I wear peasant outfits I feel like Esmerelda. I can't wait for summer or when it gets slightly warmer. Not complaining about the weather or anything. The weather now is amazing! 17 deg out during the day and about 10-14 deg at night. The wind is the only obstacle, i believe.

Made our way to Tok Cheh's house approximately half past 5. After reaching manor house, we accidentally got on the wrong bus. WRONG MOVE. We were squished between the locals for about 30 minutes till we realised that we had gotten on the wrong bus. I then asked a random stranger which bus we should've taken and she said "bus 73" ok fine. wrong bus. We got on Bus 73 and reached stoke newington but then another problem arised. Which house??

After 2 hours and 30 minutes, we reached Tok Chehs house. 

Exhausted

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments