Dont go

1:59 pm


Its never easy.

Sending someone you love off. Just like any other ordinary couple, mine was somewhat different this time. Maybe its because we're in a different country now. It was more... like a little love movie. Boy surprises girl, boy takes girl out for dinner, girl sends boy off to the train station. Both run towards the train because they train was leaving, etc. You can say that mine was sort of that. Kind of cute if you guys were actually there hehe

Before Jamal left for UK last year, both of us didn't really have a proper goodbye. I regretted not doing it properly.It left a whole in my heart for months. The feeling was indescribable. Although it sounds like i shouldn't have made it a big deal, but it was.I promised myself that I would never do that to myself or him ever again. 

Today, Jamal left for Malaysia. Leaving me here, alone in London. It would be selfish for me to ask him to stay. I know, you guys might be thinking " why on earth did I not tag along back to Malaysia?" well to answers ya'lls questions ; I have to heaps and heaps of coursework to finish and my holiday starts on the 4th of July for about 2 weeks. i thought that I would take those two weeks to catch up with all that i have missed and wrap up all my assignments so that I wouldn't have to worry about my work not being done. 

He dropped by London and we both went to Attariya (located near Christophers' Place). Its this most quaint and chilled sushi bar. They serve thick slices of fresh sushi. Completely Devine. Jamal ordered us 45 pounds worth of fish. It was his stomach ordering all the food as he ordered a large variety of sushi and sashimi. After dinner we took a cab to Paddington station.

his train was just about to take off so we ran towards it and luckily he got in and also, he managed to get comfy with two seats. Standing there in the cold; freezing, looking at him through the glass window and at that moment, I saw the look on his face. Watching him leave. It was hard even though only for a few weeks. I find it hard being apart for Jamal, and he feels the same way too. Even back in Malaysia, Jamal and I spent most of our days together. The only day we don't really see each other would be Sundays because both of us would have to prepare for college/work or whatever. But other than that, we spend most of our time together. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments