Back to the basics

10:51 am


So I've been sucked into the converse hole again.

My first pair were red high Chuck Taylor; All Stars. Which was and still is the most popular Converse line. My old pairs' material were just simple canvas and not the leather ones. I bought my first pair when I was about 11 I think. Back then I thought that Converse was the ultimate shoe ever.

However, as I grew older my parents exposed me to "better" shoes. I had a variety of shoes to pick from. Heaven to wear, lovely to look at. Ballerina flats namely. I was obsessed with them! That was when my "sneakers" phase ended. It has been 8 years since I bought actual legit sneakers to be honest. 

Recently I bought my second pair from Schuh in Bristol last Saturday. Since my boyfriend recently bought his first pair last year, I thought that it would be kind of cool to buy a pair for myself as well. I mean, i've had them before so I should know they're like. No surprises. They costs me around £45 which is approximately RM 248 but i'm not so sure about the exchange rate though. Come to think about it, RM248 is crazy for a pair of sneakers!

I suggest that if you're thinking on getting a pair of sneakers. Lets say if your choices are between Vans and Converse. I suggest you guys go for converse. I've never had a pair of Van sneakers but based on my opinion, I think that the Chuck Taylor cut looks so much better than the Vans cut. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments