Feminity

10:22 am

The Dolce &Gabbana Light Blue perfume represents the aroma of sparkling summer days yielding to evocative evenings, of warm flesh and roused ardour. As so I read, they describe it to be a story in which man meets woman. The Designers are extremely proud of it legacy. Also, Dolce & Gabbana 's Light Blue featured in an exhibition at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York as one of the century’s most groundbreaking scents.

My parents bought me my first Light blue back in 2007when I turned 13. I'm the sort of person who is interested in "strong" scents. But when i tried D&G's Light Blue, it thoroughly changed my perspective on "light" perfumes. It's scent is light and sweet. Perfect for young ladies! This is my daily perfume. For a "special"night out i'd use my Bvlgari. 

However, if I was given a choice, I would buy tones and tones of Chanel No. 5. I have been utterly obsessed with Chanel no. 5. Its scent just seems to be able to cast on spell on you. It is the definition of feminity in my opinion. Bless Miss Gabrielle Chanel who created this legendary perfume. 


"what do you wear to bed?"
"Chanel No. 5" 
-Marilynn Monroe 

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments