Sunday is Park Day

8:49 am










As usual, Jamal and I would spend our Sundays in Hyde Park with our picnic food and little snacks for the park squirrels. I managed to were my long black sun dress even though it was partly cloudy. This time around, instead of bringing bread to feed to ducks and geese's , we brought Cashew nuts for the squirrels. After our few visits, we fed them with small pieces of white bread and we weren't really their favourite. Before this visit, this lady attracted so many squirrels because she fed them plain biscuits. So me ad Jamal decided to buy some "luxury" food for them, - Cashew Nuts. 

Score

We managed to surround ourselves with cute park squirrels. We had so much fun! The squirrels were cute, fluffy and friendly as compared to the one back home. They have bushier tails too (my theory is because is cold here haha) half way through feeding them, the pigeons decided to budge in and ruin everything. Unlike pigeons in Malaysia, the ones here are not afraid of humans. I guess they're used to them. I don't know why but the pigeons freak me out. Imagine them "gigantic" like with their heads moving back and fourth really fast towards you. Creepy

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments