what got us here

9:48 am



"I'll stay right here, thats where i'll always belong"

Im sure all if not most of you have/had that one person that makes you feel like heaven. Like you can do possibly anything in the world. A certain special someone that makes you feel completely infinite as if on cloud nine. Love is something beautiful that everyone should experience and not be afraid of. Falling in love is alluring especially when you know it feels right. The journey that you take, the whole process is indescribable.

Have you ever loved someone so much?

I came across this song a few days ago and I am completely haunted by the lyrics as I hear them echoing in my head day and night. Sung by The Afters, ocean wide has such powering lyrics that made me understand falling in love even more. It made me look back  at my faults, my attitude and  the way I expressed myself when it comes to love.

Having it hard to admit, but when in love, there are hurts and tears. Although you might think that it doesn't always feel good, but you know that deep down it is all worth it. The arguments, the tears, the stupid little fights. In the end, all you can do is just look back and know that love made you survive and help you pull through.

"if love is an ocean wide, we'll swim in the tears we cry"

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments