almost

6:40 am



Today marks the day of my last management presentation for the year ( basically this term only) and I am happy beyond words. These past few months have been crucial and stressful as I have been buried in heaps of due coursework and tests. Not to worry, I have approximately two weeks till the end of term. And then I can actually get some shut eye, relax, hang out with my friends and also travel. Despite all those amazing things planned ahead for me, I am looking forward to spending time with my mummy who will be visiting in mid december. I have my fingers crossed so that my daddy would tag along as well in December instead of coming to see me in January because i just miss them so much. I guess the "homesick" feeling has kicked in - I'm sure thats normal. 


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments