Tuesday

8:25 pm

Just a quick update.


Since the last time I blogged ( post on the Spicy Ramen Challenge does not count ) I have been busy with my internship. I've been back for about two weeks now and I still seem to be jet lagged. I think I am, at least. Since its currently fasting month, I have been sleeping late and waking up early at about 4.45am-5am to sahur. I'd eat as fast as I can, shower and put my pyjamas back on while waiting for subuh prayers. I used to follow my parents to the KLCC mosque to perform our subuh prayers together but ever since I started working I just can’t function at work with only 4 hours of sleep. My parents will head to the mosque and I will pray at home and then take a quick nap before I have to officiall “rise and shine” from my bed and get ready for work. Ready in my terms means, change pyjamas to working attire - put make up on - brush teeth.

YUP

Sometimes when I’m feeling extra extra lazy, to just clear the air, I am usually just lazy and not extra extra lazy; i’d shower, put my working clothes on, do my makeup then go back to sleep for about an hour. When its time to go, I’ll just get up, brush my teeth and put my contact lenses on. Oh and I'd sleep sitting up because I don't want to lie down nor sleep after eating. The struggle is real. 

I just want to sleep 

I have been feeling very tired lately. I haven’t even been going out at night during the weekdays. After buka puasa (breaking fast), my family and I would perform our Maghrib prayers at home and then perform our Isyak prayers and terawih at the KLCC mosque. The only time we don’t go is when it rains and when my dad or mum has got a massive migraine.

Currently, I am blogging at work. What a rebel. I could be the next Miley doll. hehe. To be fair, I am multi tasking. On one tab I am working hard on my presentation and on another tab I am blogging. See… university teaches you to multi-task. Besides that, Im just looking around so that my boss doesn’t catch me blogging.


Just found out that we have got a holiday on Wednesday a.k.a tomorrow! So no work for meeeeee

happy days, oh happy days



Sara
The rebel child

You Might Also Like

0 comments