Most pathetic post I have ever written...

1:02 am

Live Update:


1.01pm
was supposed to blog but my boss walked in 

1.08pm
Sitting at my desk.. Trying to figure how I am supposed to find information for my presentation since Marz has not given me the relevant information. I think she’s gone out for lunch cause I can’t seem to see her from my desk. I have completely forgotten when lunch break stars; either 12pm or 1pm cause the office just seems full today at this time. Another 3more hours till I get to go home. Time has never moved so slowly for me….


1.12pm
Ok just noticed that my boss is in Yogi’s room. And yes, his name is Yogi like the cartoon; yogi bear.

1.13pm
Marz just passed me but she left the office. Where is she going?
Toilet?
Lunch maybe?

1.19pm
My boss and Yogi has left the office

1.20pm
Clearly I have no life today….

1.23pm
Marz is back - Kiran and Andrea left the office. Ok Kiran is back, searching for something he misplaced. Andrea is now back. Kiran is cursing. This is hilarious. Both Kiran and Andrea have left the office. I assume that they are going for lunch now. 

1.24pm
Marz has lef the office once again. I guess for lunch now..
it hasn’t even been 30 minutes………
This is torture

2.09pm
Marz and Salma are back. I assume that mara just had her lunch, but Im not entirely sure about Salma because she’s muslim and I’m sure she didn’t go out for lunch. But if I’m not mistake, she was long gone for quite some time… T- minus 2 hours till i’m done with work and get sleep and see Jamal!

2.24pm
Salma came over to talk to me. She’s nice. At first I thought she wasn’t friendly cause she just didn’t seem like it. Im I’m not mistaken, almost everyday she would come up to me and talk to me. She’d ask how life is, how work is going and whether I’m alright or not. She told me that Marz is currently busy, so thats why she’s been in and out of the office. its 2.27pm now, so 1.33 hours left!!

2.51pm
NOT LONG NOW!!! 1 hour and 9minutes :))))

3.06pm
A little less than an hour till i get to go home!!!!! Marz is back. Some guy from one of the departments passed me the consolidated figures of new applicants. I guess i have to work my way from there and create a slide for my presentation. They told me that I had to present on Thursday so hopefully all goes well for me 

3.08pm
I’m playing candy crush cause i can’t seem to concentrate any more
I have realised that at this moment, I am so pathetic... hahahahaha but i just can't help it!!

3.30pm
i think i have ran out of lives for candy crush. I have no purpose anymore………..

3.31pm
Only less than 45 seconds till i get a new life for candy crush ;)

3.41pm
used up my only life on candy crush. probably going to head to the bathroom to kill time.

3.57pm
Ive killed time in the bathroom and now I am just having a little chat with Georgian whatsapp.I guess once I’m done with work today, I’m going to go see Jamal straight.Instead of picking me up from the office, he told me to go to KL central instead :( but tired :”(

3.59pm
soooooo sooooooonnnnnnnnnn

4.00pm
ciao matafakas


Sara
The pathetic one

You Might Also Like

0 comments