Food Review #5

12:00 am

S M A C K  L O B S T E R 
Kemble House, 58 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 6AL


Lobster Mobster Club

A slight twist from the the usual Burger and Lobster everyone goes on and on about. Smack Lobster is a simple small cafe off Deans Street which is not far from China Town that sells rolls, chowders and simple yet delicious sides like fries or salad. Don't be fooled by the cafe's appearance from the outside in the midst of other large restaurants, I tell you that its rolls are cheap and delicious and did I mention CHEAP?... and DELICIOUS?





The rolls on the right was my roll. I had the Seven Samurai Lobster roll. My dad had the roll on the left - the California Lobster and shrimp roll. My mum wasn't particularly hungry that day so she opt for something that would help her warm up on that cold icy day. She had the Lobster Chowder and we all shared a side of french fries to go with our lunch. I'd give the chowder that my mu had a solid 10/10! It was nice and hot, Cheap and delicious. There was a lot of Lobster meat as well in it, for £5. I thought it was such a bargain! I'm sure if you were to get chowder from Burger and Lobster, the price wouldn't be that cheap.

If you're walking near by Dean Street and kinda want a quick pick me up then Smack Lobster is the place for you. I think I prefer to have my Lobster roll here rathe than at Burger and Lobster where the price is just marked up.

Give it a try!


SJY



You Might Also Like

0 comments