First post of 2 0 1 7

12:16 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been missing from blogspot for quite sometime now without any explanations what so ever, I'm sorry! I have been terribly busy studying for my final January exams. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) for me, my exams commenced in early January and I was done with all three papers on the 13th of January. I've got a week off before the start of Spring term and I'm going to make use of that week off going to the gym, resting, watching One Tree Hill (shout out to all the Nathan fans out there, you da real MVP) and probably starting on my dissertation a.k.a final year project.

Exam went.... I'm not sure how they went but I'm not too happy about them. What ever the outcome is, I did my best and all I can do right now is to pray for good results. The there subjects I took last term was Corporate Finance, Business Strategy - it being my core module and my elective; Technical analysts (charting). As for next term, I would be taking Financial Service Regulations as my core, European Business Seminar and Mergers and Acquisitions as my two electives. Not sure whether I'm excited to start a new term or not. Hmm its still too early, I can't tell whether I'm too eager or just bored.

I created a new space where I post pictures of outfits, the products I use, travel destinations etc on Instagram that you can follow! You can do it by searching for @beingsarajasmine on Instagram or simply clicking on the Instagram icon on my blog page on the right in which it would redirect you to my new Instagram account. This account will be strictly on reviews fashion etc. Show me some love and help a sister out by following me on this! You won't be disappointed. I have loads install for you! Just follow me and you'll be updated!

Stay Tuned!


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments