Bye Harry

2:45 am



Sent off Harrizal last night at KLIA. Big boy left for Bath University. So proud of you Harry! At least you know that Jamal is only 10 minutes away...

So me,Mira,Izzad and Naza sent harrizal. Mira and I were the first ones to arrive followed by Izzad and Naza then Harrizal. Mira and I made our way to McDonalds. Oh yeah, my parents were there too. We waited for Naza and Izzad to arrive before ordering. We managed to get a table for the four of us and pulled an extra chair when Harrizal arrived.

His parents gave us some privacy and some "friend" time so Harrizal's parents and brother checked-in first. We hung out, had dinner and talked at McD. All of us had mixed feelings... We were not sure whether we were sad or happy. Happy because you now that your friend will do wonders in University, however sad because you know you won't be seeing your friend around anytime soon.


 I hope that, I get to see you soon, Harry. Will definitely miss you alot. No more "blur" case. I'm definitely going to miss your sense of humor even though its monotonous. Going to miss our shisha and mafia session. Since you won't be in KL anymore, who is going to take us to Sunny's ? 

From left: me, Naza,Harrizal, Mira and Izzad (shitting)

Hope you do wonders in Bath, I know you would. Have fun and in your case, Do go for university parties since you know.... you missed all the college parties hehe. Since all your flat mates are guys, pleas don't turn gay. If you do, I will personally fly a jet plan to Bath and punch you in the face. Miss you already bubs! Have fun !!!  

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments