Rehab

8:22 pm

The Candy Crush Saga game on Facebook is a total hit! Now players are even able to play this delicious game on their mobiles (iphone,android devices,ipod,ipad). People all over the world spend most of their free time playing this addictive game. Especially those aged 7-12. Candy Crush is a puzzle game like Bejeweled. The difference between it and Bejeweled is that Candy Crush has a story mode and levels can have multiple goals obviously have candies instead of jewels. There are 300 485 levels currently.


I started playing Candy Crush early this year because my college friends were all playing it in class. They tried persuading me but i denied. In the end, I was eventually pulled into the dark side.... the candy crush side..... It was super additive. I didn't know that I would be caught up in such a delicious game. I started playing it everyday. (definitely a bad sign)
                         
Hi, my name is Sara Jasmine, I am 19 years old and I'm a candy crush addict....

I'm currently at level 201. I'm considered to be at one of the "lame" levels. My hairdresser....i repeat HAIRDRESSER is at level 375. lol I get really frustrated when I cant pass a level. I would feel like screaming! Sometimes I would take a week or even two to pass a level. (Yes, the levels are hard)

I was scrolling through 9gag and found a picture of a Candy Crush Rehab Center. I should definitely with all do respect, willinglly enroll myself..... I think i need help.


Save yourself......
SJY





You Might Also Like

0 comments