Birthday Wishlist

8:44 pm

I will be turning 19 in a few days and I'm totally excited! Birthdays are my speacialities. I totes love birthdays! Especially mine.... hehe Not because of the present but due to the warm and exciting atmosphere. Completely love that feeling. However , this year wont be as exciting because my boyfriend won't be able to celebrate my birthday with me. Which is pretty sad. .. Anywho, these are some items that I wish to get for my birthday or in the future. In a nutshell, these are just some pretty things, however I don't really need them. Except for the makeup palette. I need that. The only makeup palette I have is from Sasa which I bought when I was 7. So yes, I really do need a new makeup palette.


1. Makeup : Naked Palette 2/ Naked Palette



2. Chanel Studded earrings 


3.  Louis Vuitton Wallet

5.  Chanel Flats



6. Celine Bag


 Those are the only things I need.. Makeup palette? ( I have explained in the beginning of my blog), Studded earings- I want to wear them everyday. Wallet- my current wallet is really old and worn out, and Its about time I buy a new one. Flats - theyre just perfect looking. Celine bag - Currently in need of a new handbag since mine present one is old. 

SJY






You Might Also Like

0 comments