50 Random things about me

6:02 am

50 Random Things About Me....


  1. I iron my hair, all day everyday.
  2. I enjoy sleeping ( who doesn't )
  3. I play competitive field hockey
  4. I wear contact lens since i'm blind as a bat and become ugly betty at night.
  5. I dislike reading subjects and love subjects that involves numbers (eg.maths lol)
  6. I dislike babies
  7. I'm into piercings
  8. Enjoys country pop songs. Sometimes even house music.
  9. Favourite flower? Roses...
  10. I don't like standing out
  11. Currently in love with the colour pink/hot pink.
  12. Don't really like dressing up
  13. Loves makeup but I have no idea how to apply makeup on my face haha
  14. I only use mascara,eyeliner and lipstick.
  15. Fav Lipstick : Chanel
  16. I want be a lady bossss
  17. I CAN be funny
  18. Bimbo-ish at times
  19. Enjoys reading
  20. Loves cats
  21. I think Chase Crawford is so hot.
  22. Don't really have a favourite singer/band
  23. Possessive
  24. Enjoys romantic and comedy movies
  25. I'm a mild hemophobian
  26. Im content
  27. Used to have ugly gappy teeth
  28. I have curly hair
  29. I'm an only child
  30. Forgot how to ride a bike
  31. Wants to get a superbike license 
  32. Sucks at parking cars
  33. Loves eating
  34. Loves icecream and french fries
  35. Can never really take a decent selfie.
  36. I have low blood pressure
  37. I'm mix (rojak)
  38. I don't like rojak
  39. Fav malay dish : Nasi Lemak
  40. Loves surprises
  41. Plays the guitar
  42. Loves sundresses and long dresses and skirts.
  43. A candy crush addict
  44. Enjoys farting under the blanket (especially when someone else is with me under the blanket hehe)
  45. Jersey number : 15
  46. Main Position : Right wing
  47. Enjoys acrilic painting
  48. Enjoys travelling
  49. Sunsets calm me down
  50. Loves singing and playing the guitar while shitting.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments