Lush

5:28 am

So my friend Safwan got me 7 different and incredible bath bombs from Lush! Was so happy! He was so nice to get me 7 different one when I only asked for two. I used one for the first time today. Initially I wanted to save it as you can only use one, once. This afternoon, I went to the gym. Took the lift to the 7th floor as usual. The fire door was in the way.... And i couldn't open the door since I didn't have an authorized G-towers card. So I asked the "security guard" (not sure whether he was one though) how on earth I was going to the gym and he said I have to get my card authorized. I made my way to the counter and they asked for my identification card( IC) which I forgot to bring.. I was so annoyed. I called my dad and asked him to pick me up straight away.I came home and ate. Hmph. Decided to lighten up my mood. Took one of the opened bath bombs and filled the tub with nice hot/warm water.

My bath bomb looked like this. This bath bomb is called "Minky Pink" When the tub was full, I gently dropped the bomb in and watched it dissolve slowly. Foam started to come out of the bath bomb and the clear water slowly turned hot pink. Not only that, the bath bomb also released many little heart shaped "stuffs" in three different shades of pink. I found that really cute. The scent was amazing!



SJY




You Might Also Like

0 comments