November

7:33 pm


November is finally here. OK, a new month- means new goals.
Goals

1.Since I will be leaving for England soon, I am going to workout twice as hard. This means going to the gym almost everyday. However, cheat day is every Sunday hehe. More cardio exercises. An increase in the
duration of my cardio from 30 minutes to 60 minutes; between level 8.5 - 9.5. 

2.Not only that, I am definitely going to study twice as hard as well. I've finished my economics revision, and I'm going to revise it one more time and do more questions. Maths? Well Im doing some exercises too. I'm almost done with Accounting though. haha

3.Less S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G . Yes girls,I am not able to shop anymore. Mainly because I need to save money for my Calvin Harris + Tiesto & Taylor Swift concert tickets. Mhmm, be jealous, I'll be singing along to Tay Tay's songs with her. 

4,More me + family time.

5.More  ART! Currently obsessed with painting and sketching. I'll post a picture up soon (after I post the other food recipes which i promised to post but never did :p) I should increase the number of art classes I have. 

SJY

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Have you managed to keep up your cardio? :( It's so haaard.
    I wanna work hard too.

    Keep it up Sara! :)

    http://miss-caffeinejunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)

      Well i usually run everyday now. 30 mins. First I start of with walking for 5 mins at speed level 5 then slowly make my way up till i sprint.

      If you find that technique hard then i suggest running for 10 mins first at a comfortable speed level. Then you increase the duration everytime you run. Personally i think you should start by running for 10 mins level 7 for a week first and see how it goes :)

      x

      Delete