Saturday Night

7:20 am

from left: me piqa shashi

Had dinner with these two pretty ladies at Nandos, Publika last Saturday night. Picked up Shashi and Piqa around 6 pm at KLCC. We made our way to Publika for dinner. Due to my utterly slow driving and my horrendous parking, we managed to get there in 1 hour. haha Basically, I am a very slow driver and a bad parker. I can't help but to drive slow because of these two monkeys ; chit chatting non- stop. 


As you can see from the picture above, we were cam whoring at every red light. Shashi was practically sending selfies to her "boyfriend" who is currently in London for a holiday. Praise the Lord for good music. I was glad that the music that day was completely great! 

The three of us shared a whole chicken! Sounds alot, but it was just right...Or maybe we were just really hungry hehe Hungry monkeys on the loose! We then hung out at Eckys and gossiped. Well, that's what girls do. we gossip. We gossip all the time. Anytime anywhere, you name it. 

Left Publika around 1030 pm  because I had to send Shashi home somewhere in Ampang and then Piqa, somewhere in Setiawangsa. Had a great time with them. Till next time! 

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments