La Risata

6:43 am

I had lunch at La Risata, Damansara today with my parents. Felt like having pizza because Jamal had pizza for dinner last night. So I had like a suddenly craving for pizza hehe We were in Subang Jaya this morning because we had to meet this agent. The afternoon jam was pretty bad due to Friday Prayers. Initially I wanted to have lunch at Kulcats Barrio but they only open at 3 pm and at that particular moment it was only 12 pm. I definitely didn't want to wait till 3pm.

Since we were in Damansara, and I wanted something Italian we went to this lovely italian restaurant - La Risata. There were only a few people there, we were very lucky. My dad had Crab Meat Ravioli, I had calamari rings and a pepperoni pizza. Still evian water for the both of us. My mum didn't have anything because she was fasting due to Hari Raya Korban.



Pepperoni Pizza

Sorry, but I was really hungry and I had finished the rest of the dishes. hehe I tend to forget things when I'm hungry. I'll try harder to remember next time 

As far as I know, they have to branches. One in Ampang and one in Damansara. Here are the links if you would like to try their wonderful delicious italian food :)


*Reminder : A family that eats pizza together stays together!


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments