Warm feels

12:20 pm

Jamal and I took Nadiah to Tinseltown for dinner last night. Tinseltown is an American Diner that sells a wide range of halal meat which are made into burger patties, steaks, hot dog etc. Tinseltown brings a modern twist to the american diner with traditional booth seatings an multiple flat screen tv's playing the latest music videos. The diner is usually open from lunch time till about 10pm/ 11 pm. We met Nadiah half way. Jamal and I walked to Edgware station to pick Nadiah up. We then took the cab to Tinseltown.

It was my second time there. The first thing all of noticed was that there were many Malaysians. Many malaysian families. I mean, they serve good and tasty food, plus it's halal... i guess it's really convenient for them. Honestly, what I love about tinseltown the most are their shakes. Their milkshakes are LE-GEN-DA-RY.  Its big, its thick, its milky, its just so amazing you have to try it yourself.

Nadiah and I both had vanilla milkshakes but with different toppings. Me with only M&m's and Nadiah with M&m's and marshmallows. Jamal however had The Cherry X-treme ( Cherry milkshake).  Moving on... Our mains were a single cheese burger,an x-treme dog, mage chilli fries and a burrito. After a meal like that, I suggest unbuttoning your jeans hehe

What is life.

Tinseltown.


44-46 St John St
London
020 7689 2424




 


..............................................

My morning started early. I started off the day with a walk in Hyde Park. My parents and I bought bread from Costa

coffee to feed the ducks. We spent around 2 hours just strolling around the park. it was such a lovely morning. Very
sunny and warm. The feeling was amazing. Wish London's weather would stop being so gloomy though.  I really
enjoyed my morning. The park was full of happy couples, families and their dogs. There were so many dogs! Well
i know that England is sort of a "dog" country, but still, I've never seen so many dogs in my life. ( ok i sound so sad 
right now)


While walking to the Round Pond, the saw Alberts memorial. It was beautiful. I was in awe. its amazing how beautiful

the sculptures were. Not dissing my country here but we don;t really have any sculptures like that. I mean art is 
important. But art thou art, Malaysia?


The ducks, swans, seagulls, and pigeons were really finding over me really. That was mainly because i was carrying

bread and feeding them along the way. I was sort of like the centre of attention that time. Lowering all the birds into my
secret "cage" hehe 


After lunch, we met up with jamal. Jamal wash;t with us this morning because he was busy sleeping. Poor snuggle

possum. Carrying on, we met at the science museum where we spent the whole day at. We saw most of the exhibits
but weren't able to finish them. We only managed to see the airplane section, car section, steam engine section and 
modelti ford section, oh oh and some other retro stuff. We also managed to see an IMAX show about the ocean. it was 
just a short film ( 45 mins) about the ocean and what lives in it. Eg. sharks, turtles etc. Jamal and I also rode on the 
flight simulator ( flight 360)



 

 

 

 





 SJ

You Might Also Like

0 comments