Shine Holistic

12:57 pm

So I finally trimmed my hair after so so long! I tried this place my mum suggested near my grand uncles house in Stoke Newington. I made my appointment for today at 4pm so I just left my accommodation an hour earlier. It took me 10 minutes to find the bus stopped that had Bus 393 ( the bus that is supposed to take me) then I had to wait another 20 minutes for Bus 393. Apparently there aren't many 393 busses on the roads. I wasn't that cold to be honest, but the wind just made it chilly.

I got on to bus and went off when I reached Stoke newington. I used my "City Map" application in my phone to navigate my way to the shop. Little did I know that I could've stopped after Stoke Newington. I then had to walk another 15 minutes in the cold dreadful wind. I am not familiar with the way so i got a little lost. Finally reached the hair salon 15 minutes late. Thank god everyone was so nice! I was a great experience and I think that Micheal ( Senior Stylist) did a great job! It costed me 46 pounds for my wash, cut and blow.

Before



AFTER:






SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments