Definitely, maybe?

2:04 pm

After being told so many times by my friends that my blog is dead and boring, I reluctantly "spiced" it up a bit. First I went through some blogs to get an idea on how I want to design mine but I couldn't find any thing that was of my taste. I didn't know want I wanted to substitute my white boring background with but then it hit me.

Ice-cream

My love for ice-cream will never die. It is my ultimate favourite food/dessert. I can have it anytime , anywhere. I feel content having it. Praise the guy who invested ice-cream! You are my Hero.. Most of my media sites have images of ice-cream as the main background, my Twitter , my Ask.fm  and even as my laptops wallpaper. I am obsessed! So I thought to myself "wouldn't it be great if I expand my obsession horizon by changing my blogs wallpaper to one with loads of ice-cream? "

Yes, Definitely.

And yes, if you notice that my blogs' wallpaper is different the next time you're here, thats probably 'cause a friend of mine commented on how ridiculous my wallpaper is.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments