Go-to kicks

4:02 am



A I R  M A X  T H E A

Other than my running and training shoes from Nike, these would be considered as my first ever pair of "daily- walking" sneakers. I need thought I'd see this coming, I never knew that I would wear sneakers especially Nikes out in public (not in the gym). I'm more a ballerina flats kinda girl or a converse kinda girl when I'm feeling street or rugged. I have always seen Nike's and Adidas to be worn only at the gym or when you're doing sports and outdoor related things. I never really thought of wearing them to the mall or class or out. I could never accept it. I just couldn't - kinda bad I know.

In 2016, I purchased my first ever Nike sneakers, ones that I could wear out and to class. These black and white Air Max These from Nike were the in ones and to be fair they were the only ones I liked. These caught my eye mainly because they were simple and subtle unlike the other colourful and loud Nike sneakers. Frankly speaking,  this was the best decision I have ever made! They are just so easy and comfortable to wear. I never wore anything like it haha I wear them to classes, out and about and to the gym sometimes. During my leg days, I would use either these bad babies or my converse sneakers. When I know I would be doing squats at the squat rack, I'd wear my converse sneakers but when I'm doing normal legs exercises, sometimes I'd use my Air Max Theas.

Im pretty bummed that I didn't join the Nike Sneaker family sooner! I really missed out.. Better late than never I guess. Here I am wearing the black and white Air Max Thea in U.K. size 6. I bought these online on their Nike website. At first, I bought the wrong size (U.K. 5) at their flagship store; Nike Town in Oxford Street before refunding my purchase and buying them online. I bought a size 5 before because the sales girl was admin that I was a size 5 instead of 6. I told her so many times that I was a size 6 but she was like NO. YOU A SIZE 5. I was pretty annoyed and didn't wanton are so I bought the size 5. After a day I head to head back to Nike Town and refund my purchase. Ugh. *end of rant* lol


SJY




You Might Also Like

0 comments