Yay or Nay?

11:33 am

I have a sudden urge to change my hair colour. For so many years my hair has been the same colour. I've only changed a little bit here and there oh and not forgetting my transformation from Hagrid hair to calm hair. Lets not go back to that....

I thought to myself, "what the heck". I want to try something new. But more adventurous like the others, instead of sticking to plain old me. I wanted something subtle, and nothing too extravagant. Definitely not something that requires bleaching as that may cause some serious damage to the hair. I sort of liked the whole idea of ombre hair. So i went through some pictures on google and found the perfect shade! Maybe I would go a shade or two darker I'm still thinking.  What do you guys think?

The picture below is Ashley Simpson. Her ombre is just so beautiful but I think that she bleached her hair at the ends and nope, I don't really want that. My split ends are enough torture for me to handle.


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments