2 week summary in KL

1:44 am

I've been in KL  for about 2 weeks and a bit and I am enjoying every second of it. Being back never felt so good.And of curse so many things have happened since. The first few days of sleeping in my own bed was good however my air-cond started to cause massive problems like i don't know, STOP WORKING. So i was forced to sleep  downstairs alone because we have another one in the living room. I had opt for that because  the other option was to sleep in my parents room. haha No.

I spent the first few nights with my family and boyfriend. Hung out with some of my friends at our usual hangout place, Devis Hartamas. I swear that only 8 months ago, Devis was always packed with people but now only a few tables are occupied. Im still wondering where everyone is hangout these days.

Nad and I


Jamal and I

I then met up with my high school friends for supper and a midnight movie. Alynn and Syiera picked me up from home and drove to this burger joint called Burger Pahlawan somewhere in Au2 (I have no idea whack area that is in) where we were supposed to meet the others ; Mariam, mira and Aiman.  They had ordered the burgers for us because we took so long to actually find the place. Knowing me and Syiera, geography was never our strong subject. Our movie ; The Fault In Our Stars was booked for 11pm at Wangsa Walk Mall and our car arrived at the burger joint at 1030pm. We had to wait soooo long for our burgers that we missed 30 mins of the movie. Starving, all of us just unwrapped our burgers and ate it in the cinema. I swear the cinema wreaked of our beef burgers! But nevertheless it was a good one. 

I sat between Aiman and Syiera. Syiera is a emotional hopeless romantic and wails at anything sad or romantic. None of us really bawled - just teared up a little. Syiera on the other hand broke down and bawled through out the whole movie. I believe I laughed at the most of the time because it as that funny. The movie was alright, nothing great. The movie was no where near the book thats for sure. 

Last Wednesday, we celebrated Helmi's advanced 20th birthday (even though he turns 20 in August) This was because his girlfriend, Pui Teng was leaving for Australia on Sunday and she wanted to be there and spend his birthday together. So she came up with this surprise party at the cafe that Helmi works at which is Bad Cafe KL and brought props and yellow and black balloons. When Jamal and I reached, most of our friends were there already. The surprise was a hit! The cake that she bought tasted so GOOD. I was a chocolate cake with cadbury icing and when you cut a piece of the cake, m&ms would flow out of it.So so cool

Us fooling around with the props

Also, Hari Raya is just 2 days away! And i certainly can't contain the excitement!!!!! MORE FOOOOOOOD!!!!

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments