Outfit affair

12:25 pm

WEDNESDAY, 2nd July

It was a lovely Wednesday, the sun was out and it was hot and breezy. My hair was in place because I was able to get my hair done at this Turkish Salon nearby Tok Cheh's place. I decided to go for a sleek summer look. It was slightly chilly in the morning so I brought my leaner jacket along. When I left the house I knew that I was going to regret it and i did. Well, at first i didn't because it was chilly but then as soon as noon approached, it started to B-U-R-N.



Dress: Topshop
Bag: louis Vuitton 
Shoes: Chanel
Leather jacket: Armani exchange

THURSDAY, 3rd July

As informed form the weather forecast on BBC, it was a sunny day. Apparently the hottest day of the year for UK with the temperature of 27 degrees. My skin didn't feel as if it was burring but I did get a slight tan which I am not happy about. Since it was a sunny day, I thought I'd go all "bohemian"



Hat: Topshop
Crop top: Topshop
Pants: Topshop
Slippers: Flip flops
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Vintage 1950's Pyson

My dad and I then headed to an antique market not far from Churchill. It was near Angel and we found so many quaint boutiques and vintage shops. It was so much fun going through vintage items. And i was surprised that quite a number of people actually buy vintage clothes. Like dresses form 1940's. I may be into fashion sometimes but I could never pull off something like that. 




SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments