Welcome

10:15 am

H  A  P  P  Y     N  E  W     Y  E  A  R



2  0  1  5     R  e  s  o  l  u  t  i  o  n  s


Fitness
Summer would start in June and after eating combinations of fattening and healthy foods since I arrived in England, I should probably focus on getting skinner and fitter. I am giving myself 6 months to reach my ultimate 'summer' body goal.Which is to lose whatever muffin top/ love handles I have - So that it doesn't plunge out when I wear a bikini/low rise jeans and to get toned arms,legs and definitely abs. 

Studies
I really need to stop procrastinating, especially when it comes to final exams or exam class tests. I was to always be on my toes and ready for anything 'pop quizzes' for all my modules in my tutorials. I want to be able to achieve a first honours by the time I graduate in my final year. Also, I hope for consistency in my studying as I would not have to worry about studies.

Faith
I want to be a better muslim,enough said. I want to be closer to Allah s.w.t and I want to show my love for him. I want to be closer to him so that he would remember me when 'akhirat' comes. I would like to increase the amount of good deeds and stop doing the bads.

Culture
I am looking forward to exploring and learning more about the English culture by listening and experiencing new things with my fellow friends. Also, if invited I would like to learn more about where they're from and what they do in their home county. Since I am studying in London and am being surrounding by many english people, I should not waste this opportunity to gain more knowledge about them and also others.

Travel
I want to be able to travel Europe with the people I love. Experiencing all sorts, see all sorts and eat all sorts. I want to try and travel light ; budget travel. But first I must be able to convince my other half haha


I want to eat - pray - and love. I want to be a better friend, student, daughter, lover and muslim. 

InsyaAllah, Allah akan izinkan, amin.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments