+edits

4:08 pm


Cheers to a new year

Greetings, and welcome to my newly improved however still massively simple blog

Still the same topics, still the same author/writer/ whatever..

It took me relatively half a day to actually configure this. I had downloaded a blog template earlier today and tried to re-edit everything form pictures to links but how some reason where God forbid, I could not save anything. I was frustrated and I went back to my old blog template. Since I didn't back up my initial layout, I had to redo everything - Font, background colour ; you name it sistah

I thought to myself, since I have to redo everything,might as well spice it up a little. My definition of spicing things up would be just adding a picture to my header that I proudly edited hehe Don't judge, it took me a hour to edit it and add text and sass and lyf3 to it. Hope you guys like my blogs new layout ! I also added some rad links above 

e.g Home, contact, and about me redirects. 

Cut me some slack

By the way, if you were wondering why there is an old emo post of mine below this, I honestly can't answer your question. I posted that about a year ago and I have completely no idea why its  been re- "published" in 2015. I did clean up some of my older ones, but I don't remember rearranging the posts.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments