Know your worth

7:03 am




R E A L I S A T I O N
It is a french noun which is defined as the making or being made real of something imagined, planned  etc

We all know that life is about finding out who you really are. I believe that knowing the value of how much you're worth is just as important. Along this rocky journey, we would tend to meet people along the way. Some would intoxicate you. You would meet people who would look up to you and you would meet people who would be little you and make you feel small. But then again, there are some good to this. We would be given the privilege of meeting the people who are able to boost your confidence, self- esteem, who think highly of us and make you feel that you are worth much more and they we are worth of nothing but the best.

Truth be told, I think that most of us are just lost. Caught in between that thin line between good and bad, right and wrong. About finding ourselves. We have yet to figure out the worth of ourselves in this short lifetime we call our eternity. Sometimes, we just need someone else to show us how much our worth is. How we shouldn't be lowering it just because someone managed to drag us down.

I am still in the midst of finding my true worth. And I am pretty sure, that I'm not the only one having trouble with this. We have all been in relationships, and had or have had friends or frenemies who would kill us to see just to see us fall or maybe like to make us feel bad. People naturally look down on others that intentionally put themselves down on such a low standard, and we can't blame them.

We put ourselves in that position. 

Foremost, no one deserves the right to take someone else's pride away. I must not let anyone take my pride away from me, I tell myself. So my fellow blog readers, maintain your standards. Don't give in to insecurities like I did - may it be boyfriends, family, friends , society. Stay true to the person your parents had raised you to be and just run away from all or any unnecessary situations that will make you wonder if you're really worth so little.

In contrary, know your worth to your possibly low self-esteem belief, you are worth more than you think you are.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments