A malaysian production

2:17 pm





Here are some out takes from Westminster and Queen Mary's Malaysian Night. Surprisingly, their production was really good! Hands down one of the funniest "Manglish" musical I have ever seen call "The show must go on". Farina and I initially decided to go for this was to support our close friend Mira (middle in third photo). Farina ( far left in third photo) and I have been friends with Mira since we were in primary school. So we go waaaaay back. Mira, studying architecture in the University of Westminster, London was one of the backstage crew.The show was supposed to start at 7pm, but Farina and I "decided" to be fashionably late. However, being that this is a Malaysian production, the timing of the show kena la ikut Malaysian timing...

I think we were only allowed into the theatre hall at around 8pm. It started of with a duet, then gamelan and then the production itself. There was a 20min break in between the two scenes. In the end , it ended around 10pm.We had a great time mingling and meeting people. Who knew that there were so many Malaysians in London. It was nice seeing familiar faces that I haven't seen in a while like Fauzan, Syamim and Nazrin. Also, I got to meet Ira ( girl in yellow top in the second photo). We have been planning on meeting up and hanging out, but we never really got the chance to due to unforeseeable circumstances. Nevertheless, hanging out with her that nice was definitely pleasant. I am looking forward to more Malaysian productions in London!

Keep it lokalah!


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments