Multi-purpose oil

12:02 pm



A month or two months back, I received a bottle of Vita coconut oil from Birchbox. It is 100% raw and can be used for so many things. It acts as a hair conditioner or moisturiser, it can be used as an ingredient for cooking, baking, and frying and it can be used as a spread for your toast in the morning. So far, I have only use this oil as a hair moisturiser and I haven't been experimenting in the other fields besides beauty. My hair has been really dry these past few months and this is probably because...


1. I haven't been going for any hair treatments since September. This includes scalp treatment and also hair steaming.

2. As most of you know, I iron my hair frequently and this not only damages my hair, it creates loads of split ends.

3. I haven't had a hair cut since forever.

Probably explains why my hair is so damage.

I thought I'd put an end to my dry hair miseries and so I tried coconut oil. Some people don't really like the smell and taste of a coconut however I like them equally. So I don't really mind coconut oil to be honest. I applied the coconut oil onto my hair after my wash and the outcome was just so great! It made my hair really soft and smooth and for some reason, it made my hair less curly. It really has done wonders to my hair and I've been a complete obsessive freak over this. Forget all your other hair oils and try this. You know its safe and environmental friendly because its organic.

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments