off topic

4:34 pm

.....Currently trying to put off studying business law's tort (ii) for the 100th time today. I just want April to come already. Wait, no. I just want Easter Break (as the brits call it). Most of us are familiar with the american term, Spring break nevertheless, its the same thing. A 3 week break from hell I call university. I came across a post on instagram about university. It said that "..University is easy. its like riding a bike, And the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire because you're in hell"

Don't get me wrong, university is so so so much fun but Cass's standards are too high for me. I am constantly studying and obviously going out etc but still, if I'm not doing any sports i.e cheerleading or hockey, or going out, Im either studying,eating or sleeping (in which I very often do) . Despite the number of hours I have put in to study, its still not enough. When I first received my results and saw how good my grades were, the very first thing on my mind was to accept the best university on my list.

I have grown and matured ever since. As challenging as it is, this course has molded me into the person that I longed to be. Someone who'd make their parents proud. A few weeks back, I was face timing my mum and we talked about uni and other irrelevant things. Before the call ended, she told me that she was very proud of me. She was proud of the person Ive become and the maturity that I have developed. It made me realise that my grades didn't really matter to my parents. It was the fact that I made a huge decision to focus and change myself for the best. Always being under pressured in this university has its perks, I guess it made me more mature. My vision was now different. I see things differently now, I think twice.

I just wanted to take some time off studying to blog and rest my mind. Sorry I completely came out of no where talking about how I feel from talking about beauty topics and emo poems. Just figured that maybe the person who is currently reading this post could relate. Its late and i am starting to blabber. Before I start blabbing about things that don't matter, I suppose I should end this post with a small bye bye, 

nanight

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments