So much stress in one day

10:10 am


I've been crazy busy these past few months main because my spring term Fiancee module have been such a killer. I literally couldn't spare any time to update my blog. Well, I don't see the big deal of not updating anyway, its not like I have a fan blog-base anyway. I have no clue exactly who reads all my post and how any of you. So... its pretty hard to think of topics of what time blog about etc because it just seems like I'm writing this informal essay with no structure what so ever for myself to read. To those other than me of course who actually scrolls down or reads my posts, that you guys are the real mvp, kudos to you. 

Currently, I am sat here all by myself in Luton Airport, waiting for my flight to Budapest. Frankly speaking, this is my first ever solo flight to another country, and no flights from Malaysia to UK don't count haha Basically, heres a little rant about how my week went...

Rant starts here..

I had a week to study for my last paper this morning, Financial Markets. I was crazy scared but at the same time relived that it was going to be my last paper for the year. Unless i have to return and resit, now thats another story I don't want to think about. The weekend passed and it was Monday. "OK Sara, you've got this, this is the last push" I thought to myself. might as well give it my all. I had some problems with some topics so I called up my friend Tasha, shoutout to Tasha; who helped clarify some difficult topics in this module. In the midst of work that afternoon, I had the sudden urge to check what room I was in even though a course mate of mine had told me that we were going to be in the same room ; the Great Hall. I just wanted to make sure that I was actually in that room.

I went onto moodle, downloaded the examination file and I tried to find my module date. ok 25th May, yup seems correct. Then I was going on and on about how my exams were going to finish at 1.15pm and that i would have to rush to luton to catch my 5.30pm flight to Budapest.  Tasha overheard me and told me that our exam was on the 26th. 

OH MY GOD 

I

FREAKED 

OUT.

If my vessels could burst overtime i freakout about something, I wouldn't have any vessels left just saying. You couldn't imagine the stress I was going through that day. Not one did i get my exam dates wrong, I had bought a ticket to Budapest on that day as well!!! I called Jamal, freaking out. He asked me whether he could email his ticket to him that day which got me confused. Since when did i buy his ticket? Didnt we do it separately? 

Apparently. NOT.

So miscommunication is a common thing. We're all humankind we make mistakes. No one is perfect. But then again, theres people like me...
So Jamal thought that i had bought both our tickets for Budapest, when I only bought mine thinking he had bought his own. Then he freaked out cause he didn't have a ticket! oh my so much stress. Just typing it all out here is making me stressed out because I remember how stressed and sad and angry I was at myself that day. Jamal just landed from Amsterdam that time and timing was ever so bad. 
In the end, Jamal bought his tickets for the 25th and I had to buy evening tickets for the 26th.


OK  thats done.

But then...

When I was completing the flight details on lastminutebookings.com , I had to enter my email and being the person that i am............ i keyed in the WRONG email. I repeat, the WRONG email. My email is simply my name and some other stuff, but i keyed in my name wrongly. OH my god the stress was REAL! I was freaking out even more cause i didn't get my email confirmation regarding my flight. I was nervous. I was talking to Yan and scrolled through  the screen shot i took of it and noticed that i didn't add an 'e' at the end of 'jasmine' in my email. I then had to make an urgent phonemail the lastminutebokings and i had to explain to them that i had missed out an E in my email. 

SMART.

SO MUCH STRESS


Sara
The stressed asian

You Might Also Like

0 comments