Back 2 Uni Basics

2:06 pm


Im sure everyone is just done with studying for exams and revising. We start term 2 in just a few days and I'm not completely sure whether I'm excited for the start of the new term or I am dreading it. I guess I'm kinda excited about starting new subjects but I am NOT excited to start on my D = Dissertation a.k.a Final Year Project (FYP) a.k.a coursework from hell. I am just dreading it. My hate for it is real. But I'm this new thing where I try to be optimistic about things so.... I CANT WAIT TO START ON DISSERTATION :DDDDDD

Wow. Could you hear the sincerity in voice? ------- in my typing?........ in my writing?........

I've put together an outfit inspiration for that "First Day" of class OOTD look ya know. You kinda want something chill cause you're a final year student but at the same time you wanna have that "I didnt get enough sleep cause I was completing my EY application" look. So for girls, minimal makeup as for boys, long scruffy hair and a slight beard.

I tried to portray that "I didnt sleep last night but I still got time to shower and put lip tint on" kinda look. Since the first day of uni, everyone isn't going to look entirely hobo, I suggest you....

  1.  Take a shower
  2. Brush your teeth cause ain't nobody wants a whiff of that in the am.
I wore a simple sleeveless grey sweater from Missguided underneath my leather jacket. To compliment this look, I wore blue trousers from Zara (trousers because well I am currently obsessed with that trouser look) and dark purple that look kinda brown boots from Asos. My backpack/knapsack is big enough to fit my books, pencil box and study/uni essentials including my laptop and charger.





It was a beautiful day when we decided to take these photos. We roamed around Angel near the canal and came across many cute houses with pretty doors and plants that would compliment it. We saw this pink door and we just had to take some shots in front of it! hehehehe Hope you like the whole look I pulled together! For questions don't hesitate to ask me on sarajasmineyazid@gmail.com and don't forget to subscribe to never miss a post!

Outerwear: Leather jacket from Armani Exchange
Top: Sleeveless grey sweater from Missguided
Bottoms: Blue trousers from Zara
Boots: Purple boots from Asos
Bag: Knapsack/Backpack from Gucci


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments