Brows

2:20 pm

Some of you have asked what eyebrow pencil and the shade of the pencil I use to fill in my eyebrows. Well, ever since I got to the U.K. for about almost three years, I got my eyebrows threaded at this Brow parlour called Blinks in Topshop Oxford Street and sometimes in Blinks in Selfridges for £15. Before I thought it was reasonable, but now, I think it was a rip off! However, they did do a good a job so in the end it didn't really matter. They never screwed it up and eyebrows are easy to screw up. Once a mistake has been done on those fleeced brows, girl you in trouble forever. it would take ages for you to get it fixed to the original shape off yours. I guess being picky with where you do your eyebrows may not be that bad after all... It is for your own good anyway. Now I get my eyebrows done at Superdrug for £5. Major different right haha

Anywho, I bought two different shades of brown from them and used them for quite awhile until one day after I did my brows, the brow lady asked me whether I wanted my eyebrows to be filled. 'Yeah sure" I said. She passed me the hand mirror once she was done filling them in. She used this dark grey shade that really looked good on me. My eyebrows looked full and natural and not as if they were drawn on. The colour really suited me and form then on I never looked back, and never used a shade other than dark grey or grey. Apparently I noticed that my eyebrows are not brown, nor are they black... they are grey. Dark grey.

My eyebrows don't stick out (if you know what I mean) the hairs grow and kinda stick on my face unlike some of the people I know. Their eyebrows kinda move in the same direction and they stay put and they sort of raised form the skin itself. OK not sure whether anyone got that but if you do, share this post of like this post to notify me that someone actually understands what I am saying... Because my eyebrows don't stay put and have a mind of its own, I bought clear brow gel from Blinks as well. The total amount that I spent on i.e. brow pencil as well as brow gel was £30. Pretty steep but they do a good job and Im happy with them. I just don't want to take the chance and buy one from a different brand that I'm not familiar with and regret it. Its just a waste of money if you ask me.







You Might Also Like

0 comments