Black Leather Chanel Espadrilles

9:01 am


Spring is approaching and its that time of year again to take your espadrilles out for a little breather. Espadrilles have been raging the fashion world and every year the different luxury brands, without fail try hard to come up with a design that would turn heads on the run way. Personally, any kind of espadrilles are beyond comfortable. I remember way before, that Toms were the most popular shoes back when I was in college. Over the years I was exposed to different brands, cuts and designs.

Here I have my newest edition to my shoe collection- the black leather espadrilles from Chanel (2017 Pre- Spring Summer collection). I was just browsing around the boutique one day and came across these babies. I have always wanted the leather ones and there they were right in front of me, calling my name

Sara....


Saraaaaaaaa....


buy meeeeeee.....


I guess trying them on won't hurt.

But it did  There is now a hole in my wallet....

Comparing these to the canvas ones I one, this cut is slightly different. It is slightly narrower and the tongue of the shoe starts higher up than the canvas. I wear a U.K. 6 for the canvas espadrilles but since Chanel does not do half sizes, I was kinda forced to get a size down which would be a U.K. 5. To be fair, I ha to visit the store a few times and try both sizes 5 and 6 over an over again. It is quite an expensive purchase so I want to be 100 percent sure that they would fit me well. For the leather espadrilles, they were actually pretty big for me, but the size 5 fit me too well and I was afraid that my feet would expand when I bring them back to KL. However, the lady at Chanel managed to convince me to get  size 5 instead of the 6. It took a lot of persuading.

Still chic still classy still comfortable. I love it. The best thing about this is that if you don't feel like wearing it as they are, you can simply step on the back of the shoe and it would look like you're wearing mules (which is currently the huge in-thing this year).


SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments