Summer Kicks

9:12 am






A while ago my friends introduced me to this new brand called & other stories which is a fashion brand that offers women a wide range of products from shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready to wear items to create their own personal style and I guess their products are a canvas for you to express yourself and create your own story. 

The first time I set foot in their Regent Street Branch, I was in love instantly. I fell involve with decor of the store, it was so minimalistic and simple. My first ever purchase was a set of rings which I bought with my friend, Amika. I have really thin fingers and rings are really hard to find. I browsed through their rings and found their smallest size, S; and tried it on. To be fair it wasn't my size. It still felt pretty lose even though I had tried their smallest size but I tried to convince myself otherwise.

I had to convince myself that they would fit me and that maybe my fingers would swell up a bit under the hot sun that the rings would fit perfectly but I was wrong. My £12 purchase failed me, but I was still happy cause I had them in my life haha. The fact that i knew that I wouldn't fit them didn't stop me from buying it :p 

Before I left the store I noticed their shoe section and this particular sandal had caught my eye. It reminded me of these shoes that my aunt had worn years ago when I was younger. She mentioned that she had purchased hers from a shop in the UK and now I have high hopes that she had bought them from this store as they are almost identical. I was so happy when I saw it and knew that I had to come back and buy them before its too late.

So I did. 

I returned to the store with the motive of buying those sandals which I did in the end. I had bought their Black cross strap sandals with an elastic heel strap, leather insoles and rubber sole. The sandals have a pretty thin sole. At first I was sceptical on the comfort of the sandal, I was reassured that they were only nice to look at and not nice to wear but when I actually tried them on, they were super comfortable!!! They support my feet and aren't very flat. The only problem with this sandal would be the sizing. I'm a UK 6, but I ended up buying a UK 5 but the sandals are still a little lose so I'm not actually sure whether i should get a size down to just stick with these. Nevertheless, I am really excited to wear them on my summer trip to Italy next week!


SJ

You Might Also Like

0 comments