Crab night

7:11 am

I just got back from dinner with my parents at this awesome Seafood place in Ampang. I dont really remember the name of the restaurant but I'll post it up as soon as I remember hehe. Dinner tonight was spontaneous because initially my mother and I were supposed to meet her friend at Ben's KLCC but it was canceled last minute. So I suggested Japanese but my dad said we should go for Crab instead. I was like... craaaaab yuuuuummm OK!

So this place is sort of a "sleeveless,shorts and hair up in a bun" place. Nothing fancy but the food.... it was amazing. My mum and I were super hungry so we just ordered some fried rice first hoping that it would arrive first and it did. The three of us shared a plate of chinese fried rice.

Curry Flower Crab


2 plates of BBQ squid

orders : A plate of Fried Rice, 2 plates of BBQ Squids, 1 BBQ Flower Crab , 2 Curry Flower Crab

My parents had Asam Boy Boi (however you spell it) while I had air kelapa ( which is my favourite drink). Sorry but I only managed to snap two pictures because we finished the others before I realized that I wanted to snap a picture for my blog haha Was just too hungry! my apologies..

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments