Ke$ha Live in KL 2013

3:15 am

 
Ke$ha Warrior Tour 2013

I am totally thrilled that Ke$ha will be performing in the heart of Malaysia this month!!! It is confirmed that the concert will be held on the 26th of October at Stadium Negara. The singer/song writer/rapper would perform her hits like "Tik Tok", "We R Who We R"  and "Die Young".  

The ticket price for Ke$ha's Warrior Tour would be RM108( free seating) , RM158 (numbered seats) , RM208 (Rock Zone) , RM258 ( VIP numbered seats). Tickets have been on sale since 1st September 2013 on http://redtix.airasia.com/ and also at Rock Corner outlets.They're selling out fast! 



I'm thinking of getting the rock zone ticket ( green zone) because...
  1. It's right in front of the stage
  2. I get to push everyone and get a spot right up front
  3. Might even be able to shake hands with Ke$ha.
I know I sound super crazy and fanatic right now but it's just I know all her songs! And her songs are really fun to dance to. Super dooper excited for the concert.However I have a huge problem. I have no concert buddies :(

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments