Vintage

9:20 pm

Currently obsessed with this vintage belt from Moschino. Unlike other belts, this is a hip belt and not really a waist belt. The belt comes with a gold/silver hardware. I definitely prefer gold because it goes so well against black unlike silver.  The first time I saw this belt was when I was younger, I saw my mum wearing it with high waisted jeans. I liked the whole combination but I guess I was just too young to appreciate fashion.  By the time I reached my teens, I became more aware of the beautiful styles roaming the streets of the world. I became more and more interested in fashion. However, I never really got anywhere. I love fashion and styling others but I never wanted that to be a career of mine. Never really was my thing. Basically I find comfort in jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing too extravagant. Most "fashion students" or people who are into fashion dress up quite well. haha

I came across the beautiful vintage belt a couple of time on the internet. After years and years of persuading my mom to give her belt to me, she finally decided to give me to me. Was so so so happy! I really can't wait to match it with what I have in my closet. Totally my favourite vintage item of 2013.

I also found pictures of Kourtney Kardashian totally working her vintage belt. Apparently, her mum (Kris Jenner) gave Kourtney hers. It is such an honour for my mum to hand this belt down to me. This belt holds many different memories and it definitely has character.

Kourtney Kardashian


Simply gorgeous! A+
SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments