Beanie

8:55 pm

This week I feel like I'm sort of in a fashion mood. I've been very girlish. Last night, I went on a spontaneous "beanie hunt" with Izzad and Jas. Haven't seen these two bubs in ages! So they picked me up and we went straight to Pavilion. Our initial plan was for us to go to HNM/HnM (whatever) Since the only way to HnM is by foot, we parked the car at Pavi. Pavilion + a girl = shopping. We went to Topshop first, i fell inlove with the stretchy jeans material. I was really tempted to try them on. But I recently bought like 4 pairs of jeans from Zara with my mum. So new pair of jeans? Definite no no.

There wasn't much to see at Topshop so we went to Forever 21. Got to see my old school mate Juliana who is currently working there.The store was packed with girls. Why not boys? Well the store's "boy" section is only like 1/4 of the floor space and the other 3/4 are for the girls. Walked around and didn't find anything with the "wow" factor. They were all the same stuff displayed despite it being a different season. I was pretty disapointed to be honest. Clothes were scattered everywhere. The store literally looked like a storm just blew everything out of place.

HnM next. Walked to Bukit Bintang with Izzad and Jas. Went into Hnm and we went straight to the "hat" section. The first "hat" section that we came across was the girls' "hat" section. Tried on the beanie and i was too tight! There was this other loose beanie but it wasn't nice. So i asked Jas to try it on and she totally rocked  it! I mean, it's not everyday you see a guy rocking a girls beanie. haha We then went to he boys' "hat" section because one of friends told me that the beanies at the boys' section were rad and he was right (obviously) Jas and I tried it on and we bought it straight away. Both of us got the same colour ; grey. Twinsies. Even though we bought the same beanie dosen't mean we're going to wear it at the same time....The beanie costs only RM29.90!!!! Favourite street wear/grungy/hipster purchase of the month.

 Front view 

Side view

SJY

You Might Also Like

0 comments