Because Sorry won't work this time

4:22 am


Car-ing / (kârng)
adj.  Feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others.


Why do we even care for people who don't care for us? We spend hours, money and endless effort on them and they don't even acknowledge all the hard work we put in for them. Personally, I am really tired of this. I have tried so many times not to care, but in the end,  I end up caring again. This happens everytime. Most girls can relate to this. Not sure whether its a hormonal thing or a girl thing. or is it just boys are not sentimental and romantic? 



I'm tired of all the nights worrying for you. Where i'd cry myself to sleep. I have no one to turn to. When we finally get to talk, it's like its nothing. Its like nothing special. Do you not see it? Do you not see all the pain that I bear? Because I should stop caring. Caring only hurts more.


SJY



You Might Also Like

0 comments