Nineteen

11:08 pm



I am proud to say that I have finally turned 19 and I am so blessed to have experienced all that I have over the years. Alhamdulillah. November is not only my birthday month, but it is also the "exam month" for most of my a-level friends. So everyone is pretty busy with their own thing. I wasn't expecting much this year though, but I was definitely caught off guard with all these surprises.

Birthday day 1

Was surprised by my parents with a cute little rainbow cake. I wasn't very well actually. Post fever sort of thing. So I took my medicines and went to bed and just waited for my parents to wake me up when the clock strikes twelve. After having my cake with my parents, my dad said that we have to go collect my birthday present the following day ( my birthday eve) because it is not ready yet. Avid I was. I couldn't sleep. So I waited for my boyfriend and we skyped until I fell asleep.  Skipping everything that happened that morning and afternoon, we left the house at about 7.30 pm to collect my birthday present from KLCC. 

I was extremely happy with what my parents had gotten for me and I just couldn't get over the fact that I got what I wanted. I literally felt like going home just to admire it. But then we had dinner at The Grill, Mandarin Oriental. The food was exquisite. I had Mozzarella cheese and tomatoes to start with, for my main course I had 220g of grass fed tenderloin, and for dessert I had homemade vanilla gelato. Both my parents had 350g of cowboy cut meat, oysters, pecan bars, and an apple crumble. We really enjoyed the food.
When we got home, all I could do was admire my birthday gift. haha and I actually slept with it. I placed it on a pillow beside mine and slept. 

Birthday day 2


"Mean boyz and sassy girlz"

The mean boyz and sassy girlz group organized a little "post birthday" dinner for me at Ben's, Publika. Twas so sweet of them, even though we only started hanging out a few months back. I was really touched. Fazry called everyone. All of them even pitched in and bought me a present. How cute are they? They got me this really comfortable hip hop dance hoodie from adidas. Girls' preferbably female hip hop dancer use these sort of hoodie when they have dance rehearsals. Baggy and comfortable. All the meanies were there also including Rashiq and Emile. Oh yeah, and Azri is our new meanies member. Everyone was just so sweet...

Missing:
Safwan and Jamal

 Nadiah and I (the sassiez)

Azri, Syazwan, Harris and Fazry

Birthday Day 3

At first, I was pretty sad that I couldn't see Mira and the rest because everyone was busy. Last night all them them surprised me.  Some of my really close friends tried to pull of  surprised for me at Chillis, KLCC but failed. It was a real epic fail. Honestly, I didn't mind at all. I was just really happy to see them because I haven't seen them in a long time. Was really happy to see Ama, the last time I was her was when we sent Alynn off to Australia LAST YEAR. Yes..... last year. The whole of Chilis sang happy birthday to me. Quite embarrassing but I didn't mind. I was surrounded by all the people. Although missing my four favourite people, Jamal, Alynn, Yamaz and Harrizal who are currently studying abroad. Nevertheless, I got to skype with Alynn and Harrizal during dinner with the rest. No word could explain how happy I was last night. Good company , good food. Can't thank them enough for the failed stunt they pulled. The highlight of the night would probably be the part where Mira burnt her hair. hehe In a nutshell, It was a fantastic chilled night out.

Me, Mira and Greg

 Mira and I

Izzad and I with like a glipse of Syazani

P/S:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, surprises and gifts. I am truly blessed to have such caring friends, aquitances and family members. 

SJY


You Might Also Like

0 comments